Friday, February 22, 2008

Designers Challenge

I am doing a Designer's Challenge for the scrapbook store near me. Each week they give you a packet of supplies you have to use and a theme to follow.

Week one was a white sheet of cardstock, blue pen, acrylic photo corners and a journal box to fill in questions about my favorite things. Well, the journal box was like 6x6 and my lo was 9x9 so I cut apart the journal box and glued it pretty much all over the place. The LO was lacking in a neutral color, so I used my handy crayon to color the white cardstock. It ended up being a pretty cool texture, even if it does look like a mess. I am not too happy about how it turned out, but it is done and I got my first point.

Week two was all about red and love songs. We had to use this red glitter glue. I was a little nervous at first, but then decided to copy Making Memories glitter chipboard and colored in my letters with the glitter glue. I have to say it looks pretty fabulous! I am quite proud of this LO.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Super cute! I love it too!