Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Designers Challenge Week 11 and 12

It is almost over. Tuesday May 20th is the big Scrap Off and I will get to see if I am really as awesome as I think I am. I am hoping for some sort of prize for all of my hard work. But you never know...sometimes scrapbook stores are cheap!

Week 11
Black and White
We had to use the chipboard sheild. I had to cut it down to fit in my 9x9 book. We had to write about getting dressed up and going out.

Week 12
Cover Girl!
We had to decorate the cover of this American Crafts Album. I am in love with these albums! It was only $10. I thin I am going to convert!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The covered album is so cute. Yeah, I have been eyeing those albums for awhile. I hear they work great and they are cute and inexpensive. We have them at my store too.