Sunday, April 19, 2009

4 layouts and counting

Well I really only did 3 layouts at the crop (yes, four pages Lera) and then I did another LO today since scrappin was so fresh on my mind. Our crop last night was so fun and I am so glad everyone that came! Thanks Sariah for the awesome games and prizes, and everyone for the yummy food. So here is what I accomplished....I actually got a lot done (I think the caffeine and pizza definitely helped!)

This LO I copied from here http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/sketchthis/, sketch 83. Like the new Memories stamp I bought last night for only $2? Don't worry you can use it sometime. Bo Bunny Alissa paper, title is random rubons I found in my stash, buttons and brads by Bo Bunny!

This LO I copied from Lera-thanks! I used the M monogram that I just got, magnolia and metro mini fonts, Bo Bunny paper again (surprise), cute journaling square that came on sheet of Bo Bunny paper, and just pretty simple!

Can you believe I broke away from Bo Bunny? I tried to dedicate this night to Maddie but somehow ended up doing this page because I wanted to use this new Fancy Pants paper. Used metro mini and katie fonts. Random flowers and buttons.

Bo Bunny paper again which I am really in love with.....and there is still more (which is good because the paper is .99 a sheet)! I was kinda addicted to drawing with the black marker on these pages, I kinda can't stop sometimes.

So that's my scrappin in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Lera said...

Go Jenn, go Jenn, go! Your pages are awesome! I am so excited to start scrappin' with you once a month (I talked Greg into it)!

mj said...

nice work! i loved the one with aunt mae mae! i really love the cousins one too...good think I have a million pictures to scrap! i have a lot of catching up to do.