Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've Been Busy

I've been a little scrapbook Tasmanian devil these days. Spending all of my free time scrappn' instead of watching TV. Today I got TWO LOs done!! That's gotta be some sort of record.

Christmas Pie. I learned that stamping on pictures is not always ideal, should have put my KI letters closer together. I used Scenic Route Paper and a scrap of that Reminiscence Paper (below). The brads were American Crafts. I kinda designed this one myself. I just lifted how the pictures and trees went on the first page from CK magazine.

Christmas Day. A scraplift of Jenn's LO. But I had to do my differently because I cut my pictures too small. Paper was Reminiscence. Stickers are Scenic Route.

This is my new favorite LO. And I designed it myself! Scenic Route paper scraps (yes Jenn, more amoeba paper) from Carter's "Hey Santa!" LO. Stickers are Scenic Route, star is Sizzix. I dunno where the button came from or the ribbon.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good job mj! I likey! I scrapped a lot this weekend and so I will post mine soon!