Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SKI

More Studio 8 paper because it is awesome (really it is...I needed more snow paper for a LO I am doing soon, and I went to 4 stores and I had the settle for papers that I am not in love with.)
Ribbon is from Michaels.
Snowflake brads: Making Memories
Brighton Sticker: Helmet Stickers from the gift shop
Chipboard Snowflakes: Making Memories painted blue and glittered
Title: Blossom (also painted and glittered)

You have to try adding glitter to your chipboard...it is so cute!

PS I designed this whole LO on my own...I even sketched it out first. Go ME!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I really like it. Good job designing mj, I am proud of you! I like the glitter thing too, how do you do it?

mj said...

easy...paint your letters (or shape) while the paint is still really wet sprinkle your glitter on and kind of press it in so it sticks. let dry and adhere. I used the sticker machine and some staples.