Monday, April 21, 2008

I Can Scrapbook Too!

I was surprised to see how much scrapbooking I have actually done in the past month. I was just being lazy and not taking pictures or posting. The real reason I am getting to it today is that Carter took a 3 HOUR NAP and woke up REALLY HAPPY!!! He is just walking around the apartment playing.

I am teaching another card class for Relief Society in May. Here are the cards we are making. All of the ideas except for [Celebrate] are from the Pebbles In My Pocket website.

I the LO was from Page Maps. The paper is Scenic Route. Using up every last scrap!

Paper is K & Company...I am totally sick of it! and the rub on flowers are actually decals for your car...but they look totally awesome! Oh and thanks for the lift dude!

Again, K&Company paper and an old Chatterbox Rub-on that I resurrected from my stash.

More K&Company. Plus some ribbons, letter stickers and Heidi Swapp flower (also resurrected from my stash)

And the last bit of K&Company paper. Oh you will like this. The flower is the "retro" flower, you know the big green punch, but with a bigger center and a Making Memories Bling Brad. Looks cool huh! That flower punch is amazing. I love that of all the punches I have had I have used that flower and my corner rounder so much that I have needed to buy another one (or get another one for my b-day).

I am almost finished with my Hawaii scrapbook. I just have to do the front and back pages. But...Scenic Route just came out with a Surf Board line that I want to buy. So...I am going to the store to buy some!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like all these layouts. I am definitely going to be doing a little scraplifting myself!