Saturday, October 11, 2008

Here is what I Have done

Okay, okay so I have been busy too...but just lots of things going on. First, here are the three layouts I did over conference weekend.

This layout wasn't my best but hey I just used what I brought in my tote over to the Jenne's. I used Studio 8 Paper and mostly scraps and buttons. I finally scrapped the cousins. Sorry this isn't the best pic but it is 1:00 a.m.

I really can't take much credit for this layout because it was a packet from my work. I bought it to save myself some time especially since I had pictures that desperately needed to be scrapped from our jump on it day!

I did actually scrap this layout myself and thought it turned out pretty cute. It is also pretty simple because I am going to make a kit for work out of it. I used this new paper company from Australia that I really like called ....i can't remember but I will look it up. Cute stuff though. I used my font uptown girls lowercase.

2 comments:

Lera said...

Cute pages Jenn. I like the slip and slide one a lot!

mj said...

wow! you have been busy. i like all of your pages. I am happy that you did some 2 pagers...I realized that I did all of these pages this summer for C's book, but not for mine! I can't wait to see the diaper bag!