Sunday, October 12, 2008

My greatest achievement yet.....

Okay well the greatest in the sewing arena. I do admit my mom helped and gave me a little sewing 101 so I could later read and understand the pattern myself!

A front view ( I think I will really like the big flap).

Inside view, it has two good sized pockets.

A side view, a pocket on each side.

The back view-it's kind of hard to see, but there is one big pocket on the back. I ended up really liking this pattern and it was nice the fabric was so thick. So now do you want one? Maybe next baby.

4 comments:

Lera said...

Super, super cute! I am impressed. We bought ours, an expensive one by Eddie Bauer and it is already ripping.

mj said...

you are awesome! i really love it. and the fabric is awesome. yes I do want one...for the next baby.

Jenn said...

Yeah, that's the thing. Diaper bags never seem to last very long. I just want this one to last through the upcoming kid.

Jana said...

That is so cute. I need to make one, now.