Monday, March 30, 2009

Look at me go

So these are the layouts I have worked on the last week. Impressive huh? 4 in one week is pretty good for me and I was happy to get them done.

This layout was used with new Bo Bunny paper I bought this last weekend that I had to have after working at my store for a few hours and watched other people buy! I think it's the perfect girl paper. I used my nesting tags to cut out the tags which I think turned out pretty cute. I used my new font Zoe that I bought at the QuicKutz sale on Fri for $10. nice huh? I love this heart too, don't you?


I loved this picture of Maddie sleeping on her tummy so I had to scrap it. Used old Scenic Route paper and used two of your cool tricks that you taught me, know what they are? I used my font Ginger and lemonade. Oh and the frame came in the Jolly font that I got at Christmas. Pretty simple LO.
Studio 8 Paper of course since it matched Sammy's dress perfectly. Look how long her piggytails are! I used an AC thicker for the i, then love was a complete Quickutz word, and YOU was the chicago font which I am really addicted to these days. A few buttons and the LO is complete! I know I am going totally simple these days but hey I get more done!


Jake doesn't like these pictures of Maddie because he says she looks handicapped, I think they are cute anyways. Plus, she was only 2 mo. old in these pics. I used old Scenic pp again, my 12 inch bead border which I cut up (I thought I was pretty clever) and Chicago and Uptown girl fonts are used, along with my cool journaling stamp (thanks!).

2 comments:

Lera said...

I love them all! You are a scrappin' machine!

mj said...

clever trick with the bead border...now I totally want one! I feel like a total slacker! I needed a scrap break, got kind of burnt out with the QK los and the ones for my mom. I am working on a quilt for C it is almost finished!...but I am ready to scrap again!