Monday, November 16, 2009

yesterday and today

NO. 95
PP Making Memories
Chipboard Stars from that sheet of chipboard you gave me from my B-day. I painted them orange. A little journaling spot from JillyBeanSoup (that company NEEDS a new name) The ticket was from a Green T kit. The other orange star (fast) is from Heidi Swapp. And that nice wide brown ribbon was the packaging of some towels I bought this summer.


NO. 94
PP: Pebbles Inc. Some QK Relax action. And Doodle Bug letters from a million years ago. Cut out my journaling spots from some Sassafrass Packaging. And the strips where from Sassarass too.


These are both from Sketch This! I love that blog because it always helps to jumpstart my brain...plus they always take about 30 minutes to create! I was scrappn' this weekend instead of sewing the Tent for C. It is just so tedious to cut out! I hope there is a project elf coming to my house tonight!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That's funny cuz I just looked at those layouts and thought they looked cute! So I will also be copying. I am hoping to scrap tonight since Jake is working late. Good job and yes I hope an elf comes to your house. They are hard to get. I wish I had a permanent one.