Monday, December 7, 2009

December Daily

I wanted to do something different for Christmas this year. Instead of doing 100,000 Christmas Layouts I decided to go along with our friend Ali Edwards and make a December Daily Mini. I convinced my new friend Heather to do it with me. And here is the result so far. I really love it.
Most PP chipboard and stickers are Crate Paper. **Heather, click on the image to make it larger, then you can really see what I did!








(day 7 I wrote a letter to C and will put a pic of his Christmas outfit in the pocket he didn't go to church this week(slacker)so it will have to wait till next Sunday)

3 comments:

Lera said...

Wow! That is so awesome! Great work!

Christensen Family said...

Fun and cute! I like it.

Jenn said...

Me too! Want to make mine? I guess I would need to take pics everyday and that just doesn't seem to happen!