Thursday, January 28, 2010

7 Eight 9

This is what I have done this week instead of having a baby. Atleast I am getting caught up! (I am working on October and November for C's book)

7/210 (Jan CK) I used some left over scraps. I think some of them are Scenic Route. Not sure what the others are. I really liked this LO.


8/210 (Jan. CK) Making Memories and Heidi Swapp. This LO was so fast. I did it while C was playing, I finished it before he needed my attention.

9/10 (Dec. CK) More Making Memories and some Rub-ons Jenn gave me for my birthday. This was another easy LO. I thought the outline would be a good idea, not so sure about it now.

1 comment:

Lera said...

Great job, as always! Can't believe you are scrappin' when so very pregnant. You are hardcore.

I especially like the second layout. I'll be lifting it for sure!