Saturday, March 19, 2011

scrap for my mom


These LOs I did for my mom when we went to visit in Feb. I guess I didn't have time to post them before. I hope I didn't already post them. I went back a few pages and didn't see them.

And these I just did this week. I did two disney LOs for my mom's scrapbook. I also made a huge 67 page photobook with all our disney pictures. it took a lot of time. I wish that I could share it here, but I can't. So if you want to see it you will have to come visit us. they are the same LO. I copied from the most recent CK. I love this DPLO sketch. super easy.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!! i never saw that picture of carter in his tux asleep. I love it. so precious.

mj said...

i only wish it wasn't such a cruddy picture!

Jenn said...

good job! I am right now copying some of them to take to the scrapook expo tomorrow night where we are going to scrap for like 7 hours!! Wish you could come!

mj said...

ah man! i do want to come! have extra fun for me! but don't scrap too much...we have a whole week in May to scrap together (with our children of course) and one day in april!