Saturday, September 24, 2011

LO for this week


Does this look familiar Maegen? It should cuz I copied it from you!!! I did this quick LO today while the girls were at the circus this morning with my parents (lucky them and lucky me), e finally took a nap (which he has been refusing to take the last 4 days), and the house was so quiet!!! I weeded the front yard and then decided to scrap for a bit and next up is uploading more photos cuz I am fresh out (of printed ones mind you, not pictures in general). I am going to try and do at least 1-2 LO a week. It is a nice break. I also sewed the girls some really cute nightgowns this week (at night when kiddos are sleeping) and they turned out adorable so I must post!!

1 comment:

mj said...

that does look familiar! it was a great one. i am so glad you are settling into your new normal and finding time to scrap again (and really, stop weeding, where are your priorities?)