Sunday, September 11, 2011

scrap expo friday night=fun me time







It was a much needed break and so fun!! I came home with lots of goodies and more boy scrap pps and embellishments!! Yay! I also did two pages and I did one today while pretty much everyone was napping (except Sammy of course). I have been having fun doing these new boy pages (I know it will probably get old after awhile). So most my pages are pretty simple these days, but I think that will be the continuing trend as my spare time is much more limited than in months past!!!


2 comments:

Lera said...

Fun! Wish I could have joined you! I think you are a pro at boy pages already. Super cute work.

mj said...

simple is the way to be. but eventually they will all be in school and you will be bored again. well at least that's what i've been told.

good pages dude. thanks for the ideas, time to start scrappn for my mom again!