Monday, February 16, 2009

2 double LO weekend, and a bonus

Used more Laundry Line. Probably only enough left for some cards. Remember those days when we bought new paper for each LO? Both LOs were from January CK. Copy as you will for work. They were both very easy and didn't require a ton of product.


(this one would probably look better with the same pattern paper on both sides, but I didn't have enough)

here is your bonus...the St. Patty's Day bookmark for my mom's friend at work. Leslie has been having me make these for her to give out to the ladies that volunteer in the library. She thinks they are better than chocolate? Crazy lady.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I like both of them. Good job! Two in a weekend is awesome I must say! Also liked the bookmark..i don't know about better than chocolate because lately I have been craving and eating a lot of it!