Sunday, June 13, 2010

46, 47, fourty-eight

Are you impressed I scrapped this last week? I am too. Jake was gone for work and so that was motivation to get them done! Plus, I thought I should start to add to the blog to try and meet our goal!
I copied this one from the famous mj here. Similar yet not. Pretty simple. PP from Scenic Route, ribbon from AC, and flowers from stash.

Another inspired LO from the famous one ! I used Scenic Route pp that I got from the expo. Thickers, rubons, and cute journaling flower from AC. A flower, brad and a few stamps from the stash.

Lastly this one was copied from the most recent and received issue of Creating Keepsakes, July/Aug issue. Starring Scenic Route pp (who knew I got this pp for .15 a sheet) and embellishments.
Also, just so you know. I have been organizing and filing my LO this week and I am all scrapped through Jan 2010. How awesome is that? The sad part, Maddie barely has a LO for each month so her album isn't full yet. I had two full of Sammy by this time. So the picture taking has been slowing down which is good and bad I guess. Sad for no memories, but good for less things to get caught up on. I need to take more of the kiddles!

1 comment:

mj said...

WOWOOWWWOOWW!!! What a happy surprise to my morning! Someone else posting besides me! I am going to copy that snow one someday. i love it!