Monday, February 7, 2011

Scrap Happy Thursdays

One of my New Years resolutions was to make scrapbooking more of a priority. I made the goal to scrapbook every Thursday during the boys' nap. The past two Thursdays, I had every reason not to follow through with this, i.e. sickness, the boys not taking a full nap, a messy home and many, many other things to do. But, I did it! I figured if I didn't stick to it the first couple times, there's no way I would keep it up. Here are the fruits of my labor.

ROAR! ROAR! - my own design. I used Jenn's cute dino paper, and if you notice this layout is all pattern paper except for the "shadow" from my dinosaur bites and the strips I journaled on. What happened to me being a solid cardstock girl?

At Five Months Old - lifted from January 2011 CK. I used a flower print on a boy page. I was in a crazy, liberal mood. ;) The swirls on the bottom right are freehanded.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

super cute! and yay for you for doing it!!! Now I need to start doing this too!!!

mj said...

good work! you will be caught up in no time! i love the dino bites!