Thursday, December 31, 2009

Not a Total Slacker

Okay, so I don't get nearly as much scrapping done as the Jenne girls, but this will prove I'm not a total craft slacker. A friend asked me to make this for her to give to her sister for Christmas. It's been a while since I made one of these. I was pretty fun. I think this might be my favorite recipe box yet; I just love black and white color combinations.




pattern paper: unknown, tin: Provo Craft, foam stamps: Making Memories, flower: Petaloo, ink: CTMH, font: Susie's Hand downloaded from Internet

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute! I love love LOVE the colors too! Good job and you are not a slacker just super busy!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Ok so we had 112 posts for 2009. I think we should shoot for 210 posts for 2010. What does everyone think? I think we can do it!

mj said...

first I love it! That is a cute recipe box, I would love to have that box o' cuteness on my counter.

second...112 posts is a lot. ok I am up for the challenge...210 LOs for 2010! (i hope we can count home decor stuff too...and maybe even QK once they are released...and cards?)

Lera said...

Is the goal 210 posts, or 210 layouts/cards/projects? I am planning on making scrapbooking more of a priority so I hopefully will be helping out more with the postings this year.