Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another one just for you

So here is another layout that I have been working on over this weekend. Not the fastest scrapper ever but at least I am scrappin' and catching up slowly. This layout was also scraplifted from scrapbook.com. Man, I love that place! Anyhow, you know the paper used. Then I used some white stickers I had and the metro classic font which I really just love!! Okay, i really just love all my QK fonts. Can you see the new technique I used in this one? I will let you guess! It also was scary to do at first but I really like it. Oh, and if you scraplift this layout, I saved the cool little journal thing that Jake drew for me if you want it or I may just use it again.

1 comment:

mj said...

did you write on your pictures? that is scary. man you are a brave girl. or is it the pregnancy talking?