Monday, September 8, 2008

Can you believe it?


I actually scrapped during Sam's nap today. I kinda wanted to take a nap but I wanted to scrap more and so that took priority of course! I did a one page of our Moab trip in May. I am kind of liking the one page layouts as they don't take as much thinking and designing time, plus then you really pick out the good pics or best of the best. Of course, you know the paper that I used. I also used my new 12x12 little scallop die that I love as well as my new Metro classic and the metro mini. I also used the random little people dies that I got for free. Jake wondered if I would ever use em' and I did! Look at me go. I may work on another layout if she doesn't wake up

2 comments:

mj said...

nice work! one page LO are really easy. I may be converting here soon. I am getting really burnt out always having the design the second page. It all seems to look the same to me! I scrapped while C was napping too, but he woke up...so now we are going to buy milk. Yeah us!

Jenn said...

Yeah that is problem with 2nd pagers, it seems harder to come up with the second side while the first side is so cute!