Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrapbook Expo


So last Fri. I went to the Scrapbook Expo with my mom in Sandy and it was awesome. There was so many good deals on things-you will have to go to one sometime! I bought paper for .10 to .20 and all sorts of embellishments-felt punchouts by Fancy Pants, rubons, ribbons, brads, buttons, flowers etc. for mostly less than a $1. Although, I spent way more than $1 from the day, I am definitely stocked for awhile which was good because I was running out of stuff. Anyhow, I did this layout later that night. I used MM sparkle clear flowers, scenic route old paper, felt flowers and rubons from Fancy Pants. I wished I could've got more done this weekend but I was mostly watching Sammy and Taylor Fri. night and Sat. At least I got one done! Another good reason for switching to one pagers!

1 comment:

mj said...

i want to go to the expo. maybe next year i can plan a trip! or probably not. isnt there one in feb too? you got some really awesome stuff. how did you make the pp scallop?