Wednesday, September 3, 2008

scrappy hour

these are the LOs I did on Saturday Night. I finished them up yesterday, and made two cards with the left over fishy paper.


Little Swimmers: Used my Metro font! So cute! and So little! Swimmers is biography. Paper is Three Bugs in a Rug and the CS is Bazzill. Super simple since I was at a crop.

Slip N Slide. More of the paper from above. The little seahorse is from the Cricut. I forgot my fish die cut and this really nice lady cut out a seahorse for me.

These are the pictures from Jump on It and I realized when I uploaded it to the blog, that I never put a title on this. and there really isn't room for one, so I guess it will go titleless. the paper is Basic Grey, wish they would make their paper double sided. The ribbon is american crafts.

1 comment:

Lisa Dones said...

Darling pages!!! I will definately check in to scraplift often! Great sitting with you, hope to see you next time we drive in :o)